The Anglican Church of Saint George the Martyr in Greenville, South Carolina is a parish in the Diocese of the Eastern United States, Anglican Province of America. Our presiding bishop is the Most Reverend Chandler “Chad” Jones and our cathedral is in Dunwoody, Georgia.
We use the 1928 American Book of Common Prayer for all our worship, including our Eucharistic liturgies each Sunday morning at 8:30AM, 11 AM and Wednesday at noon. We are a traditional, biblical, and apostolic church, reveling in the rich and reverent heritage of the historic Church of England.
We are nourished by the sacramental grace of Christ, inspired by the fullness of the Holy Spirit, and humbled by the majesty of God the Father. Come and visit any time, or if you have any questions call the parish to speak with our rector, Father Paul Rivard.
Holy Week Schedule
- Palm Sunday Eucharist with Blessing of Palms and Procession – 8:30 AM (spoken) and 11:00 AM (music)
- Monday through Wednesday – Eucharist and Passion Narratives (spoken)
- Maundy Thursday – 7 PM Eucharist and Stripping of the Altar
- Good Friday
- 12 PM to 3 PM The Three Hours Devotion
- 7 PM Stations of the Cross and Tenebrae
- Holy Saturday – 8 PM Easter Vigil (Blessing of New Fire, Exultet, Prophecies, Eucharist)
- Tuesday to Thursday – 9 AM to 1 PM
In accommodation to those who are unable to attend in person, Adult Sunday School and the 11 AM Holy Communion Services are broadcast on our Youtube Channel.
Regular Sunday Schedule
- Eucharist (Spoken) – 8:30 AM
- Sunday School – 10:00 AM
- Eucharist (Sung) – 11:00 AM
We are located on Batesville Road, in Simpsonville, SC.
427 Batesville Rd.
Simpsonville, SC 29681
P: (864) 281-0015
I love singing musically and Scripturally sound hymns, every verse, led by the pipe organ.